I’m making this blog in hope to remain focussed on my life ambitions and goals, so here’s to 2014, a stepping stone in my treacherous journey before I can start living properly.
Creative improvements for this year:
- Blog everyday. Or at least once a week! Stick to writing prompts when stuck. Try not to make it too personal. Or make it personal. Just fucking write.
- Start my ‘photo a day’ challenge again. (Also good idea to start this in my blog.)
- Read and go through the ‘1001 albums you must read before you die’ book.
- Generally read more outside of the curriculum.
General improvements for this year:
- Start eating better and going to the gym.
- Stay on top of my studies/university work. I need a degree in order to leave this country and do what I want to do…
- Set up visual “travel” fund again. (I say ‘again’. I was fourteen/fifteen when I last set one up and spent it on Morrissey tickets.)
Let’s hope it all goes to plan.